Monday, November 14, 2005

Time for Travel

I am going to Nashville this next weekend for the Youth Specialties Youth Workers Convention, And to the YFC National Convention. I am looking forward to "the meet and mingle." I don't get to see many of my fellow conspirators in the gospel.

I am continuing my love/hate affair with Emergent movement. I have become more comfortable with missional living as a way of describing what I hope to do. But honestly, there was a time when I heaped much mockage on "missional living" as a description of faith. But, what am I going to do?

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Have fun at the convention and welcome to the blog world. Check out something with T. Jones and let me know what you think. Sometimes I think he is a little full of himself, but then I agree with a lot of what he says. I guess I am full of myself a lot of times too.

Mike said...

Tony is on the top of the list. He left an open invitation on Theoblogy for an extra-conference coffee session. I hope to get to that, if YFC stuff isn't planned. I am going with two other guys and I am hopeing that we will have some time to compare notes.