Friday, May 05, 2006

This summer, next fall...

I am currently trying to decide what will happen in just a few months for the summer. Right now I am pretty sure that we will be going on a 1/2 day boating trip, a baseball game and a water ski day (this from a person who hasn't played a game of baseball since he was 10. And from a person who tries to avoid recreational water use at all costs.)

Next fall is coming so soon. Several months back I thought about going through the gospels as the guiding subject matter. I don't really have any other ideas.

Three...I have started to explore the posibilities of overseas work, including MCYM (Military Community Youth Ministry). But this last thought is a further away reality. Maybe a couple of years out. I wouldn't mind going just about anywhere in the world right now.

No comments: