Wednesday, August 23, 2006

These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth



Here is the last of the chalk art. I found this picture outside the Tacoma Art Museum. It's subject matter is dear to my heart.

As a jr. high student, I spent much of my time as a teacher's aide (suck-up). One of my favorite teachers was Mr. S. He would let me avoid all school assemblies and if I needed to school lunches. The one weak spot in this was my duty to clean the ferret cage, daily. This is when I discovered that ferrets are nasty little creatures that stink to un-godly hights. I am not a fan of the rodent family in general, but the idea of these little beasts as pets turns my stomach to this day. So I am not really sure why someone would pose long enough to hold a glorified rat. Enjoy the picture...

No comments: